What are we looking for in our Specimen Processor/Technician?
The Scientific team with Russell Tobin & Associates/ Pride Health is hiring a Lab Assistant to support our client's national Clinical Diagnostic organization based out of Indianapolis, IN
- Sorting, and receiving specimens in the department.
- Performs routine instrument maintenance on some equipment.
- Performs laboratory tasks of centrifuging specimens, printing extra labels, recording data (temperature charts) specimen storage and retrieval.
- Preparing reagents and or media in the department.
- Functions performed may include but are not limited to A-station, pre-sort, pickup and delivery of processed specimens to the laboratory,
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 0-6 years Lab experience
- RTA is able to offer benefits after 60 days
- RTA is unable to offer visa sponsorships now or in the future
- 6 months Contract assignment
-Shift is M-F 4pm-12:30am
Pay range up to- $17/hr.
Depend on Experience
Interested? Apply Now!
Lead Recruiter– US Recruitment